Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Rampant Obesity Cripples Novelty Pumpkin Community

Don't get caught out in the rain - act now and get free brain upgrades! [all brains dated from Precambrian Era or before. No refunds.]

Mans, I've been meaning to reapply wordy caresses to my online blogtagon. No such regularity howevers because I have been a busy little bee since the beginning of school. I'll post some highlights someday when I have adequate time/logical capacity to relate them in an interesting way.

Foolhardy knaves!

Pyramus

1 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

but I do ever so miss your wittery and tomfoolishness!

thisbe

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home