Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Here's some suffering people without arms...


Woop woop woop! This is hopefully my final late-night in ACCAD. After a week of dedicated work, I have completed my 1.5 minute animated piece "The Sad Princess." This "frame" you see before you depicts the peasants in the Princess' kingdom. Their arms are assigned to a different layer of animation, and therefore are not pictured here today.

I have also discovered the magic of PowerPoint. I'mo give a presentation to my animation class in about 5 hours, and so I endeavoured to learn the PP ASAP. It's frickin' intuitive and awesome. I'm going to use PP whenever I can. Buy it today!

Johnnylongform rawked the hass tonight. We had a great audience, some guest improvers, and even my supercool buddies from undergrad trekked over to watch! It was so great to see some familiar faces and perform for a receptive audience. Oh lordly mcGordly. I'm a bit looped from the late night computer-workedness. I apporogize.




This is Merlin. He is the King's wizard and does fucked up shit. He gets so crazy that he freaks out and destroys whatevs he wants. I can't really describe it, he's so crazy.

Moo,

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home