Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Thou Shalt Not Hesitate!

Lovers of Song,

I had a weird experience yasterdei. My improv guru Col. Caleodis called me up offering me free tix to Greenday, yes that new punk-rock impersonation band with liberal hits such as, "If we were drafted, we'd be in the desert right now" and "That George Bush fellow really seems to be the president right now." So the only hitch was that I had to drive the Greek and myself to Dayton. Dayton, apparently the most dangerous city in Ohio. There's only like 5 cities in Ohio anyway. So we're on the road, eating our chicken fries [don't believe the hype, these "fries" are actually just skinny chicken fingers] and spilling "buffalo sauce" all over our crotches (ok, my crotch) when Dr. C gets a call from his radio-show-host friend. The friend said that the front man of Greenday had some sort of illness and was "turning bleu." So our trip was thwarted. Jimmy Eat World didn't even pick up the slack and put on a full concert of their opener-class material (j/k JEW is the shit lol totes!). Ding dang daka doong doong dang.

So I didn't go to the concert. But I did beat an xbox game that I've been renting (has been renting me) all week called Psychonauts. I highly recommend this fun and funny vid to anyone who desires to lose several days of their lives. If I was in recovery from surgery, I'd totally play it. Ok - I'm a big nerd now.

I remember doing the Tiiiiiiiiime warp. - too high in pitch to be typed in regular font.

Mount Markre (that's not a command)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home