Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Beep beep beep

Hey Net-heads,

I've been a frickin' internet fiend of late. Very little outdoors time and lots of bouncing from blog to blog seeing if anything new is happening in anyone else's life. Hmm. This is a sure sign that I need more activities.

Myspace.com ruined my will to live. I've joined this sinister networking tool and now I'm obsessed with fleshing out my "friends" list. I only have 6 right now. It's like a personal affront to only have 6! I've got more friends than 6! I swear. Muh. Ok. 6. Fine. Great. We'll just all go out to Applebee's and get seated at two "4-tops" smashed together. That's fine. We don't need to sit at "table 100" with its 8-10 seating accomodations. They don't clean the seats of that one very well anyway.

I'll be travelling to the South again to visit my Destructicon. :) That should be a much needed vacation 2.0. I just hope that the sub-saharan heat of Pigeon Forge doesn't further my shut-innity. It's a word. Ask Brognacious Phelps.

NO YOU DI'IN'T!

Margloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home