Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fungus denies my lullabyes

It's 2:20am and I am in the computer lab of ACCAD. It's the nesting bed of great student animators who flew off to create Shrek, Reign of Fire, and Monsters Inc. For me, however, it is a post-modern cradle of insomniatic piss-work. I'm taking an animation course that somehow I never seem to be on top of - like an 8 sided prostitute. That's an octstitute. The Memphis Ocstitute of Technology. Please forgive me, it's late and I am a fool with much to do and little ATP molecules with which to fuel the doing. The doing!

We had a fine show tonight at Kafe Kerouac. If you're interested in visiting our non-site then just click on www.johnnylongform.com and read about how no new web development has occured. It's like watching the paint grow.

Dah. No goodniks. I am a sleepless monstre. I loathe this foolish game. Mah! Mah! Moe!

feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck ad infitue.

liberate me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home