Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Yankee go gnome

Sauces,

I'm back in the Norf. My desperately ill car was quite kind by not self-incinerating on the ride home, we only had a little scare with a carburator sensor giving up on me. I asked my Dad about the ins and outs of buying a new car, and was summarily condescended to. So much for parental advice. I'll go learn about costly procedures the hard way, that'll show him.

All bitterness aside, I've had a nice and restful 10 days away from the Ivory Tower. Although, I did have a terrifying experience when my love was bitten by a Black Widow Spider. I know zilch about toxicity and that kind of crocodile hunter stuff, so when things began to get scary I had no idea how soon I had to get my little robot to the hospital. It makes you realize how truly important someone is to you when you're faced with the possibility of losing them. Ultimately, the DESTRUCTICON prevailed and processed the venom (or "vemon" as our doctor pronounced it) like a champ. Whew! :)

I'm taking an Amination class this quarter. I'm a bit timid about it. Hand drawing and all that jazz, its something I've not done since I was a lad. Its a rare experience to get to do that kind of stuff though, and who knows, it may become something that I really dig.

Times are tight. Cash is fleeting. Send me all your coins.

Beee beee beee bee!,

Sir Richard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home