Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

The scabby little nose of a darling pup

Hey Samsons,

Here I lie, on a feathery mattress on my last afternoon in Tennesse - home of the smoky mountains, Ripley's Aquarium (home of the largest underwater hallway), and of course Dollywood. Not to mention that this is the roosting place of my beloved DESTRUCTICON. Right now I've persuaded her new dog (let's just call him Shit-storm) to be nice and lie quietly with me as I type this. Little Shit-storm and I have been buddies all week. I take him for walks, play tug of war, and wipe the mucusy tears that collect near his ducts. In return, he lets me clean up his urine from the floor. It's a pretty good deal. I love the lil' fella and it's going to be a shame to trade his warm embrace for the frosty teet of Mother Ohio. More on my adventures with astounding pix when I rendezvous with my CPU.

OMG LOTD. 6 days. I'm totes getting front row.

I am a slug. Let this be the summer of fitness! *gonnnng*

I eat your brains,
Bub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home