Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Friday, May 20, 2005

I am disinclined to accept your bovine excrement

Fine morning, son.

I really don't want to work on my Zequilibrium paper for "The Role of Emotions in Performance" class. The entire class got a five day extension, and yet I've managed to flounder the time away with dastardly tactics like: sleeping. Flarn.

So what's now? Well. I'm trying to give up caffiene again. My sources tell me that it's giving me heart palpitations. I don't really know if that's accurate, but life is probably greater or equal to coffee.

I've been concerned about my future of late: I'm not thrilled with my studies/career at this point in time. That makes me part of the majority I'm sure, but for some reason I feel that I should always be in an ideal place. Entitlement complex I suppose. I guess that one's career never sorts itself out into the best-case without a bit of hard work and sacrifice of personal time and emotional effort. Manz. Don't get me wrong, I'm in a good place right now. But I want to be in a better place. I was born on the same day as Julius Caesar, there's some sort of ambition connection in there somewhere. More! More!

Now I've worked myself into a tizzy. Goat damnit.

My improv comedy group needs a name, any suggestions?

Jekyll, you're all talk and no results!

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home