Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Heaven, thy name is THE SILKY

Okay.

This sounds weird, but I've invented a new boozedrink. THE SILKY. Yes. It is a simple appertif concocted from 1 shot scotch and 3/4 of a glass of Silk brand Vanilla soymilk. I think I might just be on to something here... To the patent office!!

My little cousin likes to tell rascist jokes in public on Easter morning.

MARKRE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who doesn't like to tell racist jokes, or better yet... drag out the idea of better tasting savior on the brunch of the holy resurection? I tell ya, better to just fuck em' all. Huff.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home