Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Twenty fat geese wouldn't renew my lease.

My landlord can suck on my exhaust pipe.

She has the unmitigated audacity to up my rent if I decide to renew my lease. Extortion in the most capital sense. Wrenching control from the powerless civilians. Fuck em. Fuck her in the malfunctioning circle-car at the Bumper car track. Makes me feel rough inside my heart.

So, I think I'll move from this room and find another. I might just take up residence in the haunted duplex of my future-self, Dr. Caleodis. The old comedians' home.

Ronk.

Erkram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home