Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Drop the Iron Curtain! Ow!

Heyyyyy mans,

So okay. Last night I sure did drink some beer. I found that it did not aid my research one bit. Who'd have thunk it? The strange and garbled poesy that you see in my previous message was simply a fickle moment of inebriated self-indulgence. Dunno. It is important to remember that loneliness is no excuse to numb the mind. Lemme write that down in my PDA here... Ok, good.

I can be a stupid joik when deeply sauced and I fear that I harrassed ancient alumns too mightily via the Instant Messenger. Oh well. Here's something that I learned in England - if you make problems when you're drunk, it's best to solve those problems immediately while you're still drunk. It works wonders to dispell the awkwardness of admitting that you were wrong or that you said something mean. Instant reconcilliation! If only global politics operated along the same lines.

Soooo, I woke up this morning at 7am and the sky was dark and cloudy. I had a sudden panic attack as I thought that I had slept through the entire day. I was so relieved when I notice the little "am" on my clock that I immediately treated myelf to an all-day nap. No. j/k. 5 hours, tops.

Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark. All the dinosaurs are running Wilde.

Markre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home