Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Disconnect me from this machine

Rocket salt.

I need to be immersed in social interaction at all times. I am becoming a pack animal. The burthen of solitary life is distorting my world. I want to live in a giant party ball with edible decorations. Tiny angel-snails singing and screaming sweet songs through the wind like a mucusy potpourri. I want to consume everything that toddles through my gaze. Like that destroyer of worlds from Silver Surfer. What was his name?

Marquita?

Maroota?

Built like a Ship Brickhouse,

Markre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home