Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Give me the strength to flash weld my arm to the chassis

Neef,

Do you ever feel like somebody is an incurable liar? You have no empirical evidence to prove this hunch, but it lingers and informs all of your interaction with this person. Sometimes I feel that way about a colleague of mine. Never you mind which, that would spoil the fun of secrets. Although, dear reader, if you know about this blog then you are probably not the culprit. Is this suspicion merely fear and paranioa or is there perhaps an intuition ingrained in people to detect the chronically dishonest?

honk honk rock salt. can't repair the battery because of the zapping makes hurt now'd forever.

how to get money from doing the easy? easy. just do the easy best. invest in mutual funds afterward.

write your work you goon ok i'll do it. My ambition is to someday be able to laugh and vomit at the same time.

The Everclear song "Amphetamine" reminds me of being young and awkward and the months wasted on terrible company. Witches.

To progress! *clink!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home