Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I always bring this anal eyepatch, that's what I bring to these things!

Merry 2005 Nossagins,

Ah I do love a beautiful music I do. T'maikes me li-oe nibbies fee wau glow-wurmie in me fackin' epidermis. Although intellectually I dislike The Mars Volta (because those damn punk kids listen to it), it does indeed have a nice twist of note. Sounds good to my head holes.

So thank you very much to Mr. J S, who taught me how to create links to the blogs of others. Now you can read the words of ppl I went to university with (like you give the crap). So you can read the founder of the feast's blog if you please - "bill cracker" is the moniker that I've assigned him.

I've been making claymation. The boobsy girl and the snail featured below are "production shots" from my last work. I'm considering publishing it to one of those internet animation servers, but first I must learn how to do such arcane and occult file transfers. Despite my fascination with the cultural ethnogrophy of the Robosapien, I remain an incurable dullard.


Anyway. I might be doing my master's thesis on Zombies. More to come...

Bullocks stuck to sideboard

Markre de Solness




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home