Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The funniest thing about homeless people...

So I'm walking to a mandatory meeting with my professor to discuss a research paper topic that I haven't previously allowed to enter my headspace. Frantically picking my mind for something relevant to the scholarly theatre community that I might be interested in researching and writing about. Suddenly: Hey, why don't I examine pan-handlers from a theatrical POV? The performative aspect of the sob story. That would be offensive to people with any kind of morals, so it might just appeal to scholars. So I approached my professor and pathetically pitched my non-idea. Low and behold, he had done the exact same thing in Greece in 2003! He's going to write a book about it. ???

Injection in the bum.

I had a dream last night that I had to jump up on stage and do some stand up and I didn't have any material. Which is mostly true. Scary b/c its true.

Amputee actors.

boi boi boi

Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home