Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The dancing dentist in the hooooooouse!

I should be writing my research paper. I ain't. Fuck that shits, dog. I come from a wild hood, so's I gots ta keep my works cited inadequate. I saw my Denison alumna Lindsay unexpectedly today in Styles class. She designed the costumes for the production of Burn This that I was in/destroyed. So she might be coming to OSU like me. Yippee for alumns.

So stressed right now. Want to be Alfred Jarry and ruin life with ink and booze. Don't they know out there in the real world that I'm from the Aristocracy and am therefore incapable of doing the minimum amount of work?? I need special pre-cut jello. I need a chauffer. I need a polymorphously preverse spider to shoot webs all over the coffee table. Just kidding. I don't have a coffee table.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Damn this paper. Damn this paper! Damn myself for failing to prepare in the past. When I get a hold of past Mark, I'm going to kick his ass so hard he'll wake up in the future. Wait. Munchy munch munch.

BOOOOARGH!!

M: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I hates it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home