Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mysterious holes have appeared in my socks

This is how we avoid the pestilence of our finals. We nearly finish them and then proceed to indulge in savory beverages and talk online into the wee hours of the marnin'.

The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road.

rooad.

So's ok.

Gumption man. I need to find some gumption. Damn this Western lack of discipline that I possess in spades. See, in the exotic East people possess a razor-keen discipline that can mold them into anything. ANYTHING! The Chinese space program was lauched by two guys and a rooster. Through sheer Will they forged the first inter-lunar spacedisco.

I need to find some mirrored wall paper so's I can study my habits.

"A bannana in the tail pipe" says Axel. First off, never trust a man named Axel. Secondly, never let him approach anybody with an oblong piece of eatery.


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Nyew.

MS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home