Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Murg! Murg! Murg!

There:

You scored as Atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul.
[See updated quiz called "Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)."]

Atheism

75%

Satanism

70%

Paganism

45%

Islam

40%

Judaism

35%

Hinduism

20%

Christianity

20%

Which is the right religion for you? (old version)
created with QuizFarm.com


So yeah, no real surprises there.

I had my meeting with THE CURATOR today. It went... feh. I'm fucking bad at adulty-meeting type scenarios. I mean, I didn't accidentally flush my tie down the toilet and choke myself in the urinal or anything, but I just feel uncomfortable approaching people I've never met before with business-type propositions. I guess that it's just a matter of experience in these matters that makes one comfortable with the format. The slow but steady steps into manhood. ooh! ooh! ah! ah! ah! *whaps on chest*

Terribly horrible things ruining my mind of late:
1. An actor's voice class final performance in which he ate lots of cole slaw while speaking. First of all, I hate cole slaw. Secondly, the stuff was dribbling off of this actor's mouth and chin. It struck some unknown deep-seated chord in my soul and sparked a disgust hitherto unfelt in my adult life. I mean, the performance was good, but the fucking slaw. THE SLAW! It ruined me and made my genitals fold themselves into oragami labyrinths.

2. The secretary of Hopkins hall told me about her hockey-playing son who had his kneecap ripped off of its position in front of his knee. It apparently slid around to the side of his leg. ah! I don't even like typing it. Murder most foul and unnatural! Swoons! I bleed sir! AAAAH! The carnage never ends. Peace, I prithee! Bring me light! aaaaah! Dead for a ducket! Fuckwurst! Nuh! Nuh! Nuh. Nuh.... nuh. mmm.

mmph. This sandwich is pretty good.

FINALS time. Finally. Now and forever. The great isocylpse. Come boise and accept this flannel endorsement.

Porple.

Eggs McMelton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home