Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Transcript from the O R

A: It looks like that's one accident this guy's not walking away from.
B: It's a shame. How old do you think he was, 16? 17?
A: Let's not think about that now. Let's get down to removing that chunk of windshield from his sternum.
B: Sure, let me just wash up.
A: These leigions look pretty old, when did you say the time of death was?
B: Probably at the exact same moment that he died.
A: Ha.
B: Yeah, that's an oldie but a goodie.
A: Seriously though, what was his time of death?
B: What was your time of death.
A: What?
B: What.
A: Stop that.
B: Stop that.
A: That's really childish, ___.
B: That's really childish, ___.
A: Hey! Stop splashing me!
B: Hey. Stop splashing me.
A: You little rascal, I'm gonna give you a spanking.
B: Bring it on, doctor.
A: You've been a bad, bad forensic pathologist.
B: Oh yes I have.
A: You know what we do to naughty forensic pathologists...
C: What's going on in here?
A & B: Doctor ___!
C: I told you two: no spanking goes on in this hospital unless I gets first dibs. Now bend over doctors, I'm going to administer 50 ccs of sweet sweet punishment.
PUNISHER: Did somebody say 'punishment'?
A,B,&C: The Punisher!
PUNISHER: That's my name. Don't disregard it.
A: I won't.
PUNISHER: Time to fill you scrubs with lead.
B: But why?
PUNISHER: A doctor killed my family.
C: But we didn't.
PUNISHER: I have a problem with discrimination of information.
C: But we didn't do it.
PUNISHER: Yes. That's most likely true.
*gunfire*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home