Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Aorta declares jihad on student's body

Fudge-rockers,

I fear that my heart has turned agin me. Strange pressures and periodic pounding dizzy spells lead me to believe that something may be athwart in my ticker. I will probably get it inspected at my local retailer at my earliest convenience.

Got my car re-fluided and lightly-inspected today. New serpentine belt, baby. Mah! Mah! Mah serpentine! Ah! I wanna make you scream! - GNR, although I can't remember if it's scream or bleed. Whatevre, same differential.

So I've been reading the blogs of Others. A foolish endeavor, and one that should not be practiced by anyone at anytime. It seems that many of my theatre student peers are often filled with fear and despair. A desire to figure out the world, achieve great things, and obtain true happiness seems to run rampant through these individuals. Which makes me think- perhaps the early 20's are the time when people feel discontent as they writhe upon the newly discovered firey coals of adulthood. By the 30's, people have obtained direction and security, by the 40's family and experience, by the 50's perspective, by the 60's bone density-reducing ailments. It's a natural sequence. So perhaps we 20 somethings should embrace our fear, loathing, and blatant ineptitude. Who's ever head of a 20 year old president? Your fucking goldfish, that's who! Shit! Shit! Fuego! Shit!

True to form,
Apple Dapple

1 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

I will take heed to your advice and follow my fears...I am not taking the safe route. I am chasing the dream futher- into oblivion, and I'll see you on the other side.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home