Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

You're a Zombie. Nuuuh.... Yes you are.

What's up ewemans?

This summer is getting mungley. I'se tired of my crasses and my workstuffs, simultaneously I'm aggrevated by my lack of stuff to do/people to do it with (sexually) [nah y'all, not sexually, I just playin'].

Little Mikey Mrrrnowski has left Johnny Longform. And soon our Paterfamilias George C will be leaving Columbus for the sunny silt of Los Angeles - that means "the Angels" in Mexican. It seems that my reasons for living in Columbus are growing slim. No more Destructicon, disintegrating comedy quartet, no more JOHN BODYCOMBE! What's a 2nd year MA to do? Cry. Long and hard into the night (sexually) [ah shit dawg, you just keep running yo mouf].

Bat whutever. This one can be officially categorized as a "bitchy blog entry". Send me purple ponies.

I thought I was Neo, so I slashed your tires.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home