Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Back!

Just got in from the Smokies. Not the lil' ones, but the mountainous ones. ah. All day of driving has rendered me a bit loopy. Can't decide whether to go to the park tonight to see a play or stay in and work (drink bizzles). Hmms...

Here's a thought that I had upon the long car ride home: What kind of robot would you be? By this I mean, what is your primary function (in your own opinion) in your daily interactions with the world. You then take that function and apply it to a robot title. Por examplo, I would be either a analysis machine or a joke-bot. Like one of those Jamboree Bears.

I saw Buffallo on stage - live uns. THAT'S theatre!

Eat my food, food-eater.

M(pizza)arkre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home