Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Terrible Monsters invade mein blog

Hey reader,

If you happened to read my blog sometime between yesterday afternoon and right now, I appologize for the cryptic and potentially virus-laden comments left by 3 Anonymouses. I've never seen that before, being a computer novice, but to my suspicious eye it looked like those fach-machines were trying to get you peeps to click on links to their promotional and/or destructive websites. I hope that you had the horse-sense not to click on the links. Especially since one of them was for a carpentry association, or something boring like that.

I don't know how to prevent fuckos like this from leaving their shady comments, so please use discretion when reading/clicking the comments from the outside world.

That is all,

Sysop(re)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a substantial down payment on the home that you wish to purchase and applying for a smaller home mortgage loan is another way to increase your chances of getting mortgage approval. Again, this goes back to the risk involved to the lender for financing your loan ... mortgage payments

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home