Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Interview from beyond the deep

Hey tremors,

I have started taking this antibiotic for a crazy ailment (yes I, like my martian brothers before me, can also be felled by the humble bacteria). Last night was my first dose, which I took without ceremony or pouting. In the middle of the night I awoke with a feeling of nausea, confusion, and trembling. I read the perscription's indications and warnings and it said that such things were possible side effects as was Hypoglycemia - too little sugar in the blood. So I drank a grape juice and tried to stop freaking out about my imminent demise. At least I'll take the bacteria down with me.

Needless to say, I awoke this morning still alive. And a good thing too because in 2.5 hours I have a job interview downtown! I don't particularly relish the job that I am applying for, nor do I have any feeling for the company, but they apparently trade money for time. And lately I have a surplus of one and a deficeit of the other. I just hope that with my weird sleep and my already extant fear of all things that the interview will go smoothly "irregardles".

I just found out that an alumn from my grad school days has moved to Chicago and is in a play with my darling Destructicon. What a small world it is, mon ami.

Kiss my dust, dust lover!

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home