Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

D'you fink there's bugs in `is?

I feel frustrated by the job hunt today. I have not been hunting very hard, granted, but the old creepy-crawlies of doubt and frustration are surfacing. I haven't spent much time outside of the apartment of late and I think that it is taking a toll on my mind-state. I also beat my video game. So now that I am the ruler of the galaxy, it dawns on me that I need to pay the utilities for my galactic palace. Do you have any idea how much it costs to power an entire space laser? Lots.

Um. I feel small and unable to take on the challenges of adult life. I suppose that time and experience will negate these feelings. So I will wait for that stuff to kick in.

In other news: I have my first Conservatory class tonight. It makes me feel the Fear. But the Super-Fear did not actually start until my IFA classes were over and my temp job was finished. So perhaps starting up improv classes again will remind me why I'm in this metropolis and quell the Fear. With its long and shiny blade.

Boom boom clap dah boom boom buh clap dah.

M(re)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home