Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's October 12 and it's snowing!

Hey pugnacioids,

I'm at the Hive. Therefore, I should not be blogging, but am. hehe. So, I've been two-fold concernervated in regards to my life of late. 1) I seem to be allergic to something because oft when I eat foods nowadays my throat feels implosive and I have a mild freak out session. I plan on modifying this condition with the assistance of the witches and hoodoo practicioners of my local allergy clinic. 2) I fear that the discomfort of subsistence living coupled with the unpleasant realities of the real world of Theatre/entertainment will dissuade me from my path to inevitable Limelight Glory Conquest (tm). I don't want to be one of those lame-asses who quit after a meagre one year of struggle. But I am also a soft rasberry-jelly of a man and dislike discomfort intensely.

Thoughts?

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home