Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Plugging along

Hey choice beefs,

I'm not obliterated as my previous post may insinuate. I've just been having a little bit of trouble adjusting to my new habitat. I have been getting nervous about meeting new people and doing new things and this nervousness apparently manifests itself in debilitating physical symptoms. But, I shall endeavor to proceed on casually as if it wasn't happening and, in time, my nerves will smooth out. What a pain in the bum.

My lorve has come to stay w/ me in this metropolis of mine. It is so good to have someone here who understands and cares. Because the city can oft feel void of the caring - especially during rush hour on public transportation.

Against my guts, I have signed up for some auditions. I've got one today for Merchant of Venice and one next week for a sketch comedy review. Hopefully those will be McNifico. Even if I suck big moose at them, I'll be getting out of the slump of fear and loathing. I think this just might be the "quarter life crisis" that girly magazines talk about.

Oh yeah, I saw "Felt", an improvised puppet show. It was delightful to me on a level that bordered boyhood enthusiasm.

I took an online quiz. I'm Tom Zerek. I wanted to be Dr. Baltaar.

Prink,

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home