Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Things that I'm proud of

1. Standing up for Johnny K. against the drunken menacing of Eric K.'s former roomate.

2. Demanding proper change in spite of my linguistic inability from a French restaurant cashier when the waiter stiffed me.

3. Writing and performing a solo play.

4. Moving my new couch.

5. Getting into a grown-up improv troupe in Columbus.

6. Writing a thesis on zombies.

7. Choosing to love in spite of prior nihilistic philosophies.


Note: This entry was more for me than for you. No slight intended. It may be healthy in times of uncertainty to periodically remind oneself about previous achievements. Get the good juices flowing.


Markre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home