Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Children are a blessing. To parasitic microbes.

Reader,

I spent last night watching my eldest brother's daughter (not to be confused with the army of illegitimate children that my middle brother has sired) with the aid of my father and middle brother. Conclusion: children are for the damned.

I found myself becoming a tyrant w/ the soft-skulled ape-ling. She refused to eat the vegetables that I had prepared for her and we had a lengthy battle of wills contesting the issue. Ultimately, I am sad to say, that the child won this battle of wits/wills and I shall hold it against her until my dying day.

Maybe I'll feel different when the terrible larvae are comprised of my own chromosomes, but until that day I hold a firmly Ganderian view of tiny tots. Here, why don't you hold the baby for a little while while I go lie down?

Curmudgeonistically,

Old Cantankerous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home