Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Kicking little guys in the head all week long

Hey pinwheels,

Busy times yet again, dear Watson. Behind on the thesis, a surprise this shouldn't be, preparing for a large high school improv workshop for Columbus' 4-H kids, and rehoising sketch comedy for the big Verizon corporate party gig on Sunday. I'm excited that JLF is getting some new gigs and some audience appreciation. One can survive on apathetic teenybopper audiences for so long before the quality of the improv inevitibly deteriorates. It is inedible. Incredible. Egg.

Le Destructicon is back in town after a voyage to the ancestral home, so hooray for sunshine and dreamboats. Although busy, things feel smooth and downy today. I feel a little Optimist Prime. My feet stink for some reason.

Vanish!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

how I miss thee- let me count the ways

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home