Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thesis is Done! Improv is Done! The roast still needs a few minutes...

Dear glow-vurms,

It has been a while since I've updated the ol' cyber-dairy. In brief: I have finished, defended, and submitted the thesis (look for it in 8-9 months on the shelves of ONE convenient location (OSU's library)). Johnny Longform (in its current incarnation) has performed its final show at "Kafe" Kerouac. And today I teach my last Theatre 100 recitation - w00t!

I am very excited to be moving on to Chicago to finally pursue improv for big-kids. Old man Lucas (not you Ryan) told me last night that only 1% of performers in the US make a living wage. While probably true, I don't need that kind of advice before heading down an uncertain road. I remain hopeful and boyant. Cause I'm fat.

Oh yeah, I gave up coffee last week. My teeth and heart are already thanking me for it. My coolness has decreased a percentage though. Now I'm at 1%. Take that Lucas!

Moonana Moonana Moona Moonana Moonana Moona (triplets).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, man. what was the thesis on? and as for kicking the coffee, don't fret the lost coolness: just discover the great untapped reservior of cool known as loose-leaf tea. antioxidize thyself

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home