Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Chapter 4 - IN THE CAN!

Hey stoopid,

I just done finished writing my first draft of my chapter on Zach Snyder's Dawn of the Dead. So woohoo says I to that! Mmmmmyyyyyeeeeeaaaah!

I just got back from seeing Katie McCrown's Absurdist theatre show - well not just, I mean it was last night for cryin' out loud.

Deduction: Samuel Beckett is good. But I feel that Absurdism always smacks a little bit of intellectualism and the smugness therein. I appreciateTheatre that can be enjoyed at face value and also on a deeper, metahporical level. It seems to me that works of Absurdism can only be appreciated to the fullest if you view them as metaphoric demonstrations. But, hey, who am I to judge? I like 12 0z. mouse.

I'm thinking more about the move to Chicago. I gotsta find a job oe'r there. Anyone living within those city limits, please pass me some coupons or job opportunities. Wonk.

The spring is awakening dear friends and hopefully a renewed surge of optimism and victory. ZOMBIES! AAAAAH! *crunch*

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home