Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Friday, June 23, 2006

If I had to vomit right now, could I make it offstage?

Dear foreigners,

Welp, it's my second day in Chicagy and it seems that I have completed my primary objectives. I've put down my first month's rent on an apartment and auditioned for Second City's conservatory program. Oi vey! I'm not quite sure what to do with the rest of my time in town. I intend to link up w/ alumns from various institutions and shake their hands with pleasant candor. Hopefully I can rekindle some old friendships in this new city.

I was super nervous to audition for SC. I got the nausea and fluttery heart rate a few minutes before go time, but everybody soldiered through and no one in the group heaved. Hooray! Argh... Phone w/ mom. Brb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home