Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lots of news from the interim, but no time to say't

loggers-Bay,

S'been awhile - I am employed and also in rehearsals for The Merchant of Venice, which affords me precious little time to catch the inter-world up on my exploits and skull-duggeries. Here is a brief synopsis:

1. Had my throat start to close up at work, had to leave to seek special attention. Results unconclusive. Destruction of self imminent.

2. Recieved a visit from the Muter. Too short a time to have a full visit, but the catching up was a welcome return to the comforts of home.

3. Finished Second City's IFA level 1. Soon level 2 will begin. And THEN, dear reader, THEN! ...

4. Lost thousands of the Hive's dollars in a repeated clerical error. Surprisingly, I remain unfired. My conclusion is that it is less cost effective to raise a new drone from the larval stage than it is to retrain a grown one. I am GREAT at business!

5. I will ressurect the ZOMBIE HAMLET AUDITION performance piece that I created at OSU for its first Chicago performance in a bar called "T's" tonight. Fake blood a go-go. WOOOAAARGH!

more later. now must shovel honey into hexagonic cells....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home