Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Monday, September 04, 2006

SCORE!

Hey Usurers,

I am giving birth to dolphins with excitement today because I have been cast in a production of The Merchant of Venice! Making this even better is that the DESTRUCTICON is playing the romantic partner of my character! We're playing Lorenzo and Jessica, who elope under Shylock's nose and reinfoce the notion that Christianity is still the religion that all the cool kids are into.

This is my first foray into Chicago's theatre scene, and I couldn't be happier that it comes in the form of a Shakespeare play. I love acting Shakespeare and can't wait to start rehearsals. This has been a very encouraging day and gives me hope for the future.

I'm off now to help the DESTRUCTICON move her stuff into Firecracker Island.

WOOT!

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home