Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hippie makes bong out of Beluga's Blowhole

Canadians.

Sorry for the bleak and encoded blog of recent entry. I have felt the pressures of the city of late: its imposing size, claustrophobic corridors, and irksome populace. I've endeavored to overcome my innate rodentine fears by continuing to pursue the improv and employment.

I did two gigs at Improv Kitchen last weekend - which was good for my Christmas break rusted chops. I also observed the whalesies and the dolphinians at the aquarium. It was a fascinating romp through the land of the sea-beasts. I also had my first blast from a Beluga's mighty blowhole spray my simian face. Not a proud moment, but a moment none the less. It's probably cleaner than the L at any rate.

I didn't make any mind-blowing resolutions this year. I just hope to fight the forces of fear and conformity. I also hope that 2007 is brighter than its pugnacious predecessor.

Send me all of the money. That exists.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home