Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Feh. For such a fate, you shouldn't ask.

Theory in process of becoming fact.

Booargh. Yinz yard-creatures, time is fleeting. Unga Bunga. Been drinking more than usual this particular week and I must solemnly scrutinize wither the source of this desire for the darkly fermented sluice comes from. I believe that it is lack of exposure to my dear Destructicon coupled with the STRESS of tutoring young(ish) minds about the ins and outs of Theatre 100driansism. FEH! All I do during my week is hate on how I have to wake up early and try to desparately escape towards the weekend (which is rife with pizza and port-wines). Such an existence must either be embraced and adapted to or dismissed as soon as probable.

Wooargh!!! I watch Futurama all day.

Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home