Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Hot dog force-fed to bun

Thanksgiving has terminated.

That was a good feed. Thank you so much for having me, we'll have to do this again real soon. Hey-always a pleasure.

I ate indian food on Thanksgiving in defiance of tradition. Eat the Murgh not the Turkey. For the Murgh is a far more contemptible and delectible beast. Especially when every pore is saturated with sweet buttery tikka. The reverie. The horror.

Well it's back to school for round two of finals. Oh byorgie, where art thou? I suspect that the older I grow the less capable I become of doing a normal amount of work. Which pretty much necessitates me marrying into a royal family so's that I have no more obligados. Does Scotland have any single nobles? And can I cheat on my new spouse with my gilded DESTRUCTICON?

Will Smith stole my car's rims.

Um ok. So I was the designated driver for this guy's 22nd b-day on wednesday. Let me just reinforce the fact that clubbing is not fun if you're sober. Nor is it fun if you're in Pittsburgh. Nor is it fun if you're a rational human being who feels pity for those who are exploited, hoodwinked by society, or ignorant of that which lies beyond MTV. I saw a lot of dance-like rape out there on the floor. I also saw idiots acting like inmates dressed in ridiculously large dress-shirts. Hell is here on earth, and its entrance is on the dancefloor. This is an exaggeration.

My nephews/neices are cute.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home