Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Ajax, son of Telamon. He was one Hell of a Mon.

Reverend Crisparkles,

I have read the writing on the wall
and the greatest mystery is not the hist'ry of Jasper, Drood, and One-and-All.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Bonk.

So's... Whatsss?

Goddamn foo. Is it better to be busy and have no free time to despair at the grimness of the world, or to do little and slough about in thoughts and theories? Or is the solution to just ignore that which is tragic and continue on finding good in simple things that are oft taken for granted?

I'm not in a grim mood today, I've just been reading this metaphorical play that depicts these various types of people. Obviously, the best way to be is the 3rd option. It's funny how the more you learn the more cynical/critical you can become. Animals are the best apparently. I don't remember voting for animals, but somehow they got in.

Rargh.

I want to teach elementary music class. I want to listen to children sing incorrectly from a text book. I want to record it and make techno remixes of "Fiftey Niftey United States."

Shout em.
Scout em.
Tell all about em.

Sorry so asinine,

Markers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home