Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Kafka Dreams

Hey you -

I've been thinking about this quote all day: "All sin springs from impatience or laziness".

I've determined that pride does not spring from either of those, but it does cause impatience. Still, as full of holes as the quote may be, it is still a good guideline for living.

For if you are patient, you can endure harship without making a jerk of yourself.

And if you are proactive you will accomplish that which would otherwise mire you in unhappiness.

Noijre.

Markjre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home