Markre de Sol: Behind the Ramparts and Dreaming

One man's quest to articulate the grunts and gurgles of modern life.

Name:
Location: Chicagrocrag, IL, Fiji

I got like, this big, big stick of gum. I chew it a little bit at a time, because I wanna savor it.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Cat plays on sympathies for drug money

Sensuchts,

I gave my hat to a cat.

I did.

It was weird, I don't normally wear a hat. Nor do I normally spot a homeless cat. But there is one. I know he is (homeless) because this is the second night I've seen him inhabiting a shrub near OSU's stadium.

It was cold as I walked past the stadium up to the library. The lil' critter darted back into the shrubs as I passed them. This did not alarm me. It did, however, plant the seed of imagination that perhaps I should take this cat in. Become a father to it. I went on to the library and did my doing.

On the way back, I found the furry quadripod sleeping on a cold stone outside the perimeter of the shrub. I crept toward the beastie to attempt an insta-friending. He would have none of't. He retreated into his foliage and I remained crouched for a few minutes in the hope that my persistance would win him over. Nope.

Defeated, I decided to slip my still-warm hat into the cat's lair. I hope that the creature will use it for bedding. It is far superior to the cold slab.

Funk's Giving,
Julius Caesar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home